Summertime is all about the dress- from sundresses, to long dresses, and everything in between. On Long Island, we need dresses for every situation- trips to the Hamptons, nights out in the city, and events around town. This year’s hottest summer dress trends include bright prints, floral designs, and bold colors:
- Bright Colors: Yellows and greens are all the rage this summer, in nail colors, in shoes, and dresses. These bright, bold hues look great against sun-kissed skin. Sparkle in this stunning strapless, beaded yellow prom dress from La Scala. Stopping just above the knees, it’s perfect for weddings, cocktail hours, and more.
- Eclectic Prints: Designers like Dolce & Gabbana have made prints a huge staple of their summer 2012 collection, mixing patterns and bold colors to create beautiful, eye-catching dresses. Look like a runway model in this chic Precious Formals print cocktail dress, featuring a sweetheart neckline and colored jewels on the bodice.
- Long Dresses: Ankle-long dresses made of silk, chiffon, or cotton are casual enough to be worn during the day and perfect for summer nights. Wear sandals during the day for a relaxed look, and switch to heels in the evening to dress it up. Choose from bright colors and bold prints, like this silk chiffon leopard print dress from Tony Bowls
- Floral & Feminine: When it comes to casual dresses, this summer, it’s all about the floral prints and embracing your femininity. This strapless, floral print dress from Jovani features eye-popping colors and intricate ruching on the front that gathers to a sapphire jewel ornament.
- All White: A timeless classic, all white summer dresses – like this asymmetrical dress by Jolene - will never go out of style. Intricate, criss-cross ruching on the bodice adds visual appeal, and the ruching continues on the skirt, creating the illusion of flowers.
For the hottest summer dresses, visit the website of Golden Asp, a leading online dress retailer offering hundreds of dresses from leading designers worldwide.
What is a sponsored post?